Father Christmas will be joining Nailsea Lions club on their tour of the local area throughout December.
In the lead up to Christmas, the Lions club’s annual Santa float appeal will be riding through the streets of Nailsea to raise money for their work supporting good causes in the community.
Where & When Can You See Santa?
- 2nd December – Trendlewood (Queens Road) – 6-8pm
- 3rd December – Causeway View – 6-8pm
- 4th December – Eastway & Westway – 6-8pm
- 5th December – Greenfield Crescent – 6-8pm
- 6th December – Long Ashton – 6-8pm
- 9th December – Engine Lane – 6-8pm
- 10th December – Hannah More Road – 6-8pm
- 11th December – The Elms – 6-8pm
- 12th December – Trendlewood (Bibury Close) – 6-8pm
- 13th December – Outside Waitrose – 10am-4pm
- 13th December – Trendlewood (Blackthorn Way) – 6-8pm
- 14th December – Outside Tesco – 10am-4pm
- 15th December – Outside Tesco – 10am-4pm
- 16th December – Backwell (Karen Drive) – 6-8pm
- 17th December – Porlock Gardens – 6-8pm
- 18th December – The Perrings – 6-8pm
- 19th December – Backwell (Station Road) – 6-8pm
- 21st December – Nailsea Farmers’ Market – 10am-1pm
See more: Upcoming Events in Nailsea