NailseaTown.com Raffle Winners Announced!
Congratulations and Merry Christmas to all of our raffle winners, and thank you to those of you who entered!
We will be in touch with you via Facebook in the New Year to arrange collection of your prize.
- Jennie Nelms – £50 voucher from The Beauty Rooms Nailsea to spend in the salon
- Emma Bainton – Tickets worth £50 for a family of four to the August Bank Holiday kayaking event at the National Trust’s Tredegar House, with Nailsea-based kayak manufacturer Channel Kayaks
- Phil Williams – Luxury Italian hamper from Sapore Italiano Bakery
- Amy Hill – Bottle of Prosecco from Allegro Logistics
- Joanne Vick – £10 voucher from S&R Burchills to spend in store
- Sarah Dolman – Free taxi ride worth £20 from Darren Thomas Executive Car Hire
- Andrea Hanham – Beautiful glass chopping board with personalised design or photo from Treasured Accessories and Gifts
- Will Hellier – Latest Amazon Echo worth £89.99 from Squarebird
- Rod Cook – £25 voucher from PS Travel to spend in store
- Carol Kimpton – Free football training session for 2 children with Priority Football (ages 2.5 – 4 yrs)
- Barry Maxted – Motorcycle Chain Monkey tool and lubricant bundle from Tru-Tension
- Chris Callaghan – Professional Exterior Car Wash worth £35 from Pure Valeting
- Dave Hawker – 1 hour personal coaching session from Mariposa Coaching
- Helen Gregory – A free window clean for your home – Sparkle Restore
- Jenny Crane – New school rucksack from School Togs Nailsea
- Jo Port – £20 Waitrose Voucher from Dury’s Accountants
Prizes containing alcohol can only be claimed by people over 18 years of age. Winners will have until 31.01.18 to claim their prizes. Prizes must be collected from the location in Nailsea specified by the donating business. NailseaTown.com will be in touch with all winners to arrange collection by 15.01.18 via Facebook.